In mid-March I had given out drafts to six readers who found some of the most entertaining errors imaginable – someday I might go into details about this. Anyhow, I didn’t realize at the time exactly how much paper work that would result in when the drafts came back and, after having weeks of chapped hands and papercuts, I don’t know if I will go through the same process again. Last night was the first time in six weeks that I didn’t have a stack of edits to do on SMW. Yeah!
I have already received the first thirteen chapters back from my proofreaders and am in the process of sending the last ten to them. Once I hear back from my proofreader I will submit the book for copyright and get some excerpts on the web site. I hope to have it up soon.